Monday 8 July 2013

Pottering

Since last week I have been pottering a bit. Most of my pottering happens at the weekend - I don't really have time to potter during the week!

I've been collecting....




..adding some new tea cups to my collection...someday I will actually use these to serve afternoon tea to someone!

Admiring the lavender....



....in the garden and enjoying the sunny weather.

Daydreaming....


...and wishing I had more time to get out and do things. I caught a glimpse of the most amazing fallow field with hundreds and hundreds of poppies growing in it from the train on the way to work this morning. Sadly this field is a little too far from my house to make it easy for me to go and photograph any time soon! I had to content myself with snapping a couple of poppies in the field around the corner from our house. Sadly that field has nothing like the profusion of colour I saw this morning.

Knitting....


...still working on the Kim Hargreaves jumper, in between bursts of granny squares for my pastel throw. Also having lots of ideas for other projects - sometimes it's torture - so many ideas buzzing around my head but not even time to realise even a quarter of them any time soon!

xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx xxx xx

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics Jen - I love the angle from which you snapped the poppies - very effective even with just the two of them! Lavender is soooo sweet, I love it too, as well as your lovely china; I have a few cup/saucer/plate sets that my elder daughter has bought me over the years - been meaning to photograph and show them - one of these days!
    Your knitting is beautiful - I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project!
    Have a great week,
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jen, Your lavender and Poppies are very brilliant in the Summer day.. Your new China pieces are beautiful and your knitting is very pretty... I'll look forward to seeing the finished project. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous cups and saucers.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous china! And all of your crochet is just so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!