Wednesday 20 November 2013

Pastel inspired cushion cover

After my last post about pastel inspiration and thinking about decorating and furnishing my new home, I thought I'd share one of the things I making for my place.


Above are some of the squares for a lilac cushion cover I am making. You might be able to see, it is the same pattern as the cream one I made at the end of the summer.


I have some matching little shell buttons ready for the fastening.


I'm also enjoying having fresh flowers in the room at the moment. I think fresh flowers will be a feature of my new home whenever I can afford them!


Here's one last snippet of pastel loveliness from the weekend - can you make out the pastel colours on the bridge?



Stay warm everyone - it's cold here now!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty colours. I'm with you on the fresh flowers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pastel themed posts, making me feel happy with this dismal weather we are now having, your cushion is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely crochet for your new home and I also like the sweaters a lot, specially the white one...!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, so if you have a question to ask or just something to say, please leave me a message and I'll reply!